admita rent a car - vilnius airport car hire companies
admita rent a car depot information
Admita Rent a Car Rental Terms for travel between 21-Nov-2014 and 31-Dec-2019
The renter confirms to use the vehicle pursuant to the specifications indicated in the rental agreement, to pay the rental fee by the agreed method and accepts and commits himself to the present general conditions.
1. The renter will return the vehicle with all its tires, documents, accessories and equipment at the agreed time and to the agreed location. Any prolongation of the rental period will be negotiated with the lessor and will have to be confirmed by him in written. In case the vehicle will not be returned to the agreed location at the agreed time, the renter agrees that the lessor is entitled to declare the vehicle wanted.
2. The vehicle is insured in accordance with the law. The insurance includes: CDW. Collision Damage Waiver, TI. Theft Insurance and TPL. Third Party Liability Insurance. The responsibility of the renter is up to 500 Eur. The responsibility can be reduced by paying an additional amount per day for an SCDW. Super Collision Damage Waiver cost is 12,50 eur/day. SCDW does not cover damages due to the following or similar reasons: upholstery damages, caused by tobacco smoking or gashing, driving with empty tires, driving off-roads or in areas not intended to car driving.
3. Said vehicle will not be used:
a) for remunerated transport of passengers, whether it has been intentionally or explicitly indicated;
b) to propel or tow any vehicle or trailer;
c) to transport goods in violation of customs regulations or in any other illegal manner;
d) by a driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
e) in motor races or training for that;
f) for driving lessons;
g) driving off-roads or in areas not intended to car driving.
4. Use of the vehicle:
a) the vehicle will be driven by the renter in possession of a valid driver.s license for at least two years;
b) driver must be at least of minimum age as stated in general conditions;
c) the vehicle can be driven by persons authorized by the renter and who comply with the conditions stated for the driver in points a) and b) of this section;
d) the renter is entirely responsible in respect to the driver authorized by him, to act pursuant to the general conditions.
5. The renter is personally liable to pay the lessor (on his demand):
a) the rental fee in accordance with current tariffs which are calculated on the number of days rented and kilometers driven. In case the vehicle is returned to Admita later then the date agreed, the renter is obliged to pay for the rental according to the actual period of using the rental car. In case the vehicle is returned to Admita Car Rental before the initial date, Admita has a right to change the daily rates in accordance to the effective price list;
b) all additional items (delivery fee, charge for additional drivers, etc.) he subscribed. The renter receives the vehicle with a full tank and refills it on its return or the lessor will aplly refuelling charge as indicated in the general conditions;
c) amount of self responsibility in case he has caused loss to the lessor; d) penalty in case of accident which has been caused by drunkenness or any other abnormal or violent act, parking fees (including the cases caused by the additional driver(s)). The lessor may ask for prepayment which will correspond to the foreseen amount of rental charge and responsibility;
e) full cost of the vehicle repairs in case renter returns the vehicle without presenting it to Admita staff or in case Admita detects damages on the car after drop off;
f) in case the damages are caused by an act of negligence, caused during usage of the car under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic agents, or caused by the renter not complying with the conditions in the rental agreement.
6. The renter and any other authorized driver are bound to take every measure necessary to protect the interests of the lessor and lessor.s insurance company in case of accident during the rental period by:
a) obtaining the name and addresses of the persons involved and of the witnesses;
b) not admitting his guilt or reponsibility;
c) not abandoning the vehicle without taking care of its safeguarding nor its security;
d) repoerting immediately the police and not leaving the place of accident until the police gives the permission;
e) filling a notification of the accident and forwarding it within 24 hours to the lessor.
7. The lessor never can be held responsible for the loss or damage to any property or values transported or left in the vehicle by the renter. The latter hereby releases the lessor of any liability for actions, charges, complaints and injuries resulting from such loss or damage.
8. In case the vehicle is not used by the renter, he should take precausions (lock the door of the vehicle, remove radio panel, etc.) to avoid eventual accidents or theft. In case of theft of the vehicle, the renter is responsible to the extent of self responsibility, on the condition he returns the keys (remote alarm control if there is any) and documents (registration certificate, insurance polices and copies of rental agreement) of the vehicle and proves that he had taken the necessary precautions.
9. The lessor, who has not the mastership on the vehicle, cannot be liable for any loss or defect resulting directly from a mechanical defect of the vehicle or its accessories, from an accident or from any other reason.
10. The renter recognizes he has the sole mastership on the transport of goods. Consequently the lessor is not liable for any damage to the goods transported.
11. As user of the vehicle and possessor of a valid driver.s license, the renter is bound to comply with traffic regulations in force, accepting all fines or other expenses resulting from any infraction relating to the road traffic regulations.
12. If the renter does not respect any of the clauses of the rental agreement, in particular if he does not return the car at the date and time foreseen, the renter authorizes the lessor to take the vehicle immediately back, no matter where it be without any previous warning and diengages the lessor from any responsibility for damage or charges resulting from the recovery of the vehicle. The lessor is not liable for any loss or damage to any objects or materials, which are in the vehicleat the moment of recovery. Nevertheless, he will take any disposition to protect the interests of the renter.
13. The rental agreement is subject to and governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia. Parties solve emerging problems and disputes by negotiations. In case the parties do not solve the issue by negotiations the dispute shall be solved according to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia
Driving age min 21 years.
Delivery to Hotel in Klaipeda centre area, Railway Station, Harbour - 15 EUR +VAT per way
GPS Navigation 7 EUR/day+VAT (no limitataion by maximum amount)
Child seat rental 7 EUR/day +VAT, maximu 50 euro for all period.
Additional driver 10 EUR per day
Fuel policy: cars are serving with the full fuel tank and should be returned with the full
No rentals to Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Poland; insurance and mileage reasons
Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and to Poland (requested in advance).
One way rentals are available and cost:
Vilnius- Klaipeda (Palanga) 115 eur+21% VAT
Kaunas-Klaipeda (Palanga) 80 eur+21% VAT
Lithuania - Estonia 165eur+ 21%VAT
Lithuania - Latvia 115eur + 21%VAT
Vilnius- Kaunas 40 eur+21% VAT
Kaunas-Vilnius 40 eur+21% VAT
One ways are paid during pick up of car on a place.
Out of hours fees:
from 18:01 – 23:59 and from 06:01- 08:59 25 EUR +vat
from 00:00 – 06:00 30 EUR+vat
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.